photo by Clara Salas
Flavio D. Garcia
Senior Lecturer in Computer Security
- Automotive Security
- Embedded devices security
- Cryptanalysis and reverse engineering
- RFID security and privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Key Management for Dedicated End-to-end Encryption Devices.
- OpenHaven: an Open Hardware Authentication Token.
- Industrial CASE PhD Studentship in Computer/Automotive Security.
- CRYPTACUS: Cryptanalysis of Ubiquitous Computing Systems.
- Robustness-as-evolvability: Building a Dynamic Control Plane with Software-Defined Networking.
- BaDSeED: Backdoor Detection Systems for Embedded Devices.
- USENIX Enigma'17
- ESSOS'16, SEC@SAC16, WISTP'16
- RAID'15, WISTP'15, FPS'15
- WISTP'14, DPM'14, RAID'14
- FPS'13, CyCAR'13, DPM'13
- FPS'12, DPM'12, RFIDSec'12, ISPEC'12