We offer a variety of undergraduate degree programmes in disciplines allied to computer science, software engineering, and artificial intelligence. The following undergraduate courses are available for 2014 entry:
- BSc Computer Science
- MSci Computer Science
- BSc Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science
- BSc Computer Science with Business Management
- MEng Computer Science and Software Engineering
Degrees in Computing and another subject
The BSc degrees listed above are all three year programmes. Most are also available as a 4 year programme with the additional year being either: a year of study abroad or sandwich year working in industry.
The MEng/MSci degrees are four year programmes. An MEng/MSci is a Masters level qualification that provides alternative to the traditional BSc + MSc route. The MEng/MSci qualifies you for LEA funding in the fourth year, which means that you can gain a Masters level qualification at potentially a lower cost to you.
The school also offers an Year in Computer Science, which offers students the opportunity to take a one year break from their main degree programme to study a year in Computer Science.
Undergraduate Fees and Finance
The tuition fee for 2015/16 entry has been set at:
£9000 for Home/EU students £17,145 for International students
For further information on undergraduate fees and finance, please click here.
- Keep up to date with School news and events
- Join our 'UG applicants Facebook group' and chat to current students and recent alumni about life and study in Computer Science at Birmingham
Check out our Undergraduate Computer Science Brochure