Information for Students
RSS feed failure
Important Key Documentation
Student Handbook and Frequently Asked Questions: The Student Handbook provides advice on many important subjects and will be of use to you throughout the academic year.
- Degree Programmes for 2014/15
- Modules for 2014/15
- Timetables for 2014/15
- Canvas VLE
- Key Dates
- Who does what in the School (and so who to contact)
- Meeting Room Availability - Students are welcome to use unbooked rooms for study purposes. Keys are available from the Teaching Support Office if the room is locked.
- Health & Safety
Information to help you during your studies
The majority of information can be found in the Student Handbook, if in doubt please use this as your starting point.
- Academic Advisor Lists
- Module Questionnaire Responses
- Module Registrations (updated nightly from the School database)
- Sending an e-mail to a member of staff? Read this Guide to E-mail Etiquette first.
- Overseas Students Page
- Staff/Student Consultative Committee
- CSS -- The Computer Science Society
- Introduction to BCS (PDF)
- Mathematical Support from the Mathematics Support Centre
- Assessment Information for 2014/15
- Exam Timetables
- Guidance Notes on Extenuating Circumstances
- Guidance Notes on Plagiarism
Code of Practice on Plagiarism (PDF)
- Past Examination Papers (The 2012 exam papers are not on the central server, but can be found locally as 2012 exam papers.
- University Regulations
- Projects Page for undergraduates
- Projects Page for all MSc programmes except the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Projects Page for the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Computer Support -- guide to the School's computing facilities
- Computer Science E-mail Lists
- Policies and Procedures for use of Computing Facilities