Information for Students
Important Key Documentation
Student Handbook and Frequently Asked Questions: The Student Handbook provides advice on many important subjects and will be of use to you throughout the academic year.
- Degree Programmes for 2015/16
- Modules for 2015/16
- Timetables for 2014/15 (timetables for 2015/16 will be available soon)
- Canvas VLE
- Key Dates
- Who does what in the School (and so who to contact)
- Meeting Room Availability - Students are welcome to use unbooked rooms for study purposes. Keys are available from the Teaching Support Office if the room is locked.
- Health & Safety
Information to help you during your studies
The majority of information can be found in the Student Handbook, if in doubt please use this as your starting point.
- Academic Advisor Lists
- Module Questionnaire Responses
- Sending an e-mail to a member of staff? Read this Guide to E-mail Etiquette first.
- Overseas Students Page
- Staff/Student Consultative Committee
- Introduction to BCS (PDF)
- Mathematical Support from the Mathematics Support Centre
- Assessment Information for 2014/15 (assessment information for 2015/16 will be available soon)
- Exam Timetables
- Guidance Notes on Extenuating Circumstances
- Guidance Notes on Plagiarism
Code of Practice on Plagiarism (PDF)
- Past Examination Papers (Central)
- Past Examination Papers for 11/12. Please note: Examination papers for 12/13 can be found centrally.
- Past Examination Papers for 13/14
- University Regulations
- Projects Page for undergraduates
- Projects Page for all MSc programmes except the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Projects Page for the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Computer Support -- guide to the School's computing facilities
- Computer Science E-mail Lists
- Policies and Procedures for use of Computing Facilities