Dr. Morteza Azad
Kinematics, dynamics and control of robots, specially humanoids and under-actuated robots.
Dr. Hyung Jin Chang
Human-centered visual recognition and understanding, human-robot interaction, computer vision and machine learning.
Prof. Ales Leonardis
Computer/cognitive vision, object and scene recognition and categorization, statistical visual learning, object tracking, and biologically motivated vision.
Dr. David Parker
Formal methods for quantiative verification, multi-robot decision making
Dr. Mohan Sridharan
Knowledge representation and reasoning, machine learning, cognitive systems, and computational vision, in the context of human-robot or human-agent collaboration.
Dr. Claudio Zito
Mapping perception into actions to model intelligent behaviours for next-gen AI systems, robotics, computer vision.
Prof. Aaron Sloman
(Honorary professor) Meta-morphogenesis
Prof. Jeremy Wyatt
(Honorary professor) Autonomous robot planning, robot architectures, robot manipulation, machine vision and machine learning.
- Dr. Hector Basevi
- Dr. Paulo Ferreira
- Rusen Aktas
- Mohammad Ani
- Ermano Arruda
- Edoardo Bacci
- Wei Chen
- Fatma Faruq
- Laura Ferrante
- Nora Horanyi
- Ferdian Jovan
- James Kelly
- Michael Mathew
- Irfan Muhammad
- Oliver Kamperis
- Oliver Kim
- Mark Robson
- Saif Sidhik
Some lab alumni
- Dr. Gavin Brown, University of Manchester
- Dr. Chris Burbridge, Tata Motors
- Dr. Dominik Belter, TU Posnan
- Dr. Damien Duff, Istanbul Technical University
- Dr. Juhan Ernits
- Dr. Charles Gretton
- Dr. Axel Grossmann
- Dr. Marc Hanheide, University of Lincoln
- Dr. Nick Hawes, University of Oxford
- Dr. Michael Kneebone
- Dr. Tim Kovacs
- Dr. Lars Kunze, Oxford Robotics Institute
- Dr. Bruno Lacerda, Oxford Robotics Institute
- Dr. Michael Mistry, University of Edinburgh
- Dr. Mete Ozay, Tohoku Univesrity
- Dr. Veronica Arriola Rios, UNAM Mexico
- Dr. Zeyn Saigol, TSC
- Dr. Katrina Samperi
- Dr. Funlade Sunmola, University of Hertfordshire
- Dr. Jose Nunez Varela, UASLP, Mexico
- Dr. Krzysztof Walas
- Dr. Noel Welsh
- Dr. Jay Young, University of Sheffield
- Dr. Michael Zillich, TU Wien
- Dr. Sebastian Zurek
Some other collaborating labs
- Vision for Robotics Group, ACIN, TU Wien
- Computer Vision Group, RWTH, Aachen
- Lincoln Centre for Autonomous Systems
- AI Group, University of Leeds
- Intelligent and Interactive Systems Lab, Universitat Innsbruck
- Centro Piaggio, Pisa
- Cognitive Systems at the Language Technology Lab, DFKI, Saarbrucken.
- Foundations of AI Group at Albert Ludwig University Freiburg.
- Centre for Autonomous Systems, KTH Stockholm.
- Visual Cognitive Systems Lab (VICOS), University of Ljubjlana.
- Automation and Control Institute (ACIN), Vienna University of Technology
- National Oceanography Centre, University of Southamton