Do-Form: Enabling Domain Experts to use Formalised Reasoning
Do-Form is one of the symposia of the annual convention of the AISB (Society for the Study of Artificial Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour), 3–5 April at the University of Exeter, UK. (Preliminary programme and schedule)
Special hands-on tutorial sessions (details) on:
This symposium is motivated by the vision of dependable information systems in economics, engineering, health care, education, etc. We believe that this can be achieved by representing the knowledge underlying models and mechanisms in these application domains in a formal, explicit, machine-verifiable way. Tools for this exist, but domain experts without a strong computer science background still find it challenging to use them. (Read more about our motivation and background)
We are interested in
- problems from application domains, which could benefit from better verification and knowledge management facilities, and
- knowledge management and verification tools, which domain experts can use without a computer science background. (Read more about our topics of interest)
- Organisation and programme committee
- Download our call for participation as a text file (call for papers also available)
- If you have any comments, questions or enquiries, please contact us at DoForm2013@easychair.org.
This page was last modified on 10 April 2013.