Professor of Computer Science
School of Computer Science
The University of Birmingham
Birmingham, B15 2TT
Office: 213, Computer Science Building
Phone: (+44) 121 41 44776
Sec: (+44) 121 41 42791
Fax: (+44) 121 41 44281
Email: A.Jung / cs.bham.ac.uk
I am a member of the Birmingham Theory Group and my research interests include domain theory, denotational semantics of
programming languages, lambda calculus, topology, cryptography, and Computer Science education.
Events @ Birmingham
Talks @ Birmingham
Events further afield
- Continuity, Computability, Constructivity
Ljubljana, 2-6 September, 2019.
- 14th Workshop on Logical and Semantic Frameworks, with Applications (LSFA 2019)
Natal, Brazil, 24-26 August, 2019.
- Topology, Algebra, and Categories in Logic (TACL 2019)
Nice, France, June 17-21, 2019.
- 8th International Symposium of Domain Theory and its Applications (ISDT'19)
Yangzhou University, Yangzhou, Jiangsu, China, 14-17 June, 2019.
- 35th Conference on Mathematical Foundations of Programming Semantics (MFPS XXXV) and 8th Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science
University College London, 3-7 June, 2019.