photo by Clara Salas
Flavio D. Garcia
Lecturer in Computer Security (Birmingham Fellow)
- Cryptographic protocols and primitives
- Cryptanalysis and reverse engineering
- Embedded devices security
- RFID security and privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- CRYPTACUS: Cryptanalysis of Ubiquitous Computing Systems.
- Robustness-as-evolvability: Building a Dynamic Control Plane with Software-Defined Networking.
- BaDSeED: Backdoor Detection Systems for Embedded Devices.
- Fully funded Industrial CASE PhD studentship in computer/automotive security. Apply now!
- Fully funded PhD studentship in cyber security. Apply now!
- WISTP'14, DPM'14, RAID'14
- FPS'13, CyCAR'13, DPM'13
- FPS'12, DPM'12, RFIDSec'12, ISPEC'12