photo by Clara Salas
Flavio D. Garcia
Professor of Computer Security
- Automotive Security
- Embedded devices security
- Cryptanalysis and reverse engineering
- RFID security and privacy
- Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- BioLeak: Side-Channel Analysis of Fingerprint Matching Algorithms. Apply now!
- Cyber Security for the Vehicles of Tomorrow. EPSRC Early Career Fellowship.
- User-controlled Hardware Security Anchors: Evaluation and Designs.
- OpenHaven: an Open Hardware Authentication Token.
- Key Management for Dedicated End-to-end Encryption Devices.
- Industrial CASE PhD Studentship in Computer/Automotive Security.
- CRYPTACUS: Cryptanalysis of Ubiquitous Computing Systems.
- Robustness-as-evolvability: Building a Dynamic Control Plane with Software-Defined Networking.
- BaDSeED: Backdoor Detection Systems for Embedded Devices.
- USENIX Enigma'18, DIMVA'18
- USENIX Enigma'17, WISTP'17
- ESSOS'16, SEC@SAC16, WISTP'16
- RAID'15, WISTP'15, FPS'15
- WISTP'14, DPM'14, RAID'14
- FPS'13, CyCAR'13, DPM'13
- FPS'12, DPM'12, RFIDSec'12, ISPEC'12