Leandro L. Minku
Lecturer in Intelligent Systems, University of Birmingham
PhD in Computer Science, University of Birmingham (2010)
MSc in Computer Science, Federal University of Pernambuco (2006)
BSc in Computer Science, Federal University of Parana (2003)
- Mining Data Streams, Online Learning and Concept Drift
- Class Imbalanced Learning
- Ensembles of Learning Machines
- Evolutionary Algorithms (dynamic optimisation, multi-objective techniques, hyperheuristics)
- Applications of the above to Software Engineering
- Monday 10:30-11:00.
- Friday 13:00-14:00.
- Friday 14:30-15:00.