Introduction to AI - Worksheet 10
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of reactive programs
compared to planning systems.
- What can reactive programs not do? What can deliberative systems
- Give a general definition of an intelligent agent.
- Are reactive systems intelligent agents according to your
definition? Always? Possibly (if yes, under which conditions)?
- Discuss whether software for email spam filtering is a rational
agent, or not.
- Discuss whether software for automatic bidding in Internet
auctions is a rational agent, or not.
- Can an operating system be viewed as an intelligent agent?
© Noel Welsh & Manfred Kerber, 2004, Introduction to AI
The URL of this page is http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~mmk/Teaching/AI/Teaching/AI/e10.html.
URL of module http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~mmk/Teaching/AI/