Introduction to AI - Worksheet 9
- Let the initial state and goal state be given as follows:
the problem in Strips and show in detail how Strips solves
Assume optimal choices.
- If you don't assume optimal choices, in which way way could
Strips generate a non-optimal plan for the problem? How can
Strips be extended to avoid non-optimal plans?
- In Strips the initial state must be given completely, while
the goal state may be described incompletely. Why is this so?
- Describe similarities and dissimilarities between GraphPlan and
- Generate a plan with GraphPlan for the following problem in the
- How can GraphPlan detect whether no plan exists of a particular
length? Which mechanism is used in GraphPlan to make it
© Noel Welsh & Manfred Kerber, 2004, Introduction to AI
The URL of this page is ftp://ftp.cs.bham.ac.uk/pub/authors/M.Kerber/Teaching/AI/e9.html.
URL of module http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~mmk/Teaching/AI/