- Categorical Proof Theory (lecture notes,
- Linear Logic
- Intuitionistic Modal Logics (biblio,
see also IMLA99, IMLA02, IMLA05 and IMLA08)
- Logics for Knowledge Representation (KXDC)
- Logics of Context
- Typed Lambda Calculi
- Semantics of Programming Languages
- Formal Aspects of Computer Security
- Linguistic Applications of Linear Logic
- Automated Deduction
- Categories in Concurrency Theory
Some slides about work that hasn't been completed...
and Ontologies 2008, a workshop associated with
ECAI-2008, July 21-22, 2008, Patras, Greece. Patricia's preliminary
- Contexts and Ontologies--
Representation and Reasoning, associated with the Context Workshop,
21st August, 2007, Roskilde University, Roskilde, Denmark
Representation and Reasoning (CRR'06), Riva del Garda,
Italy, 29th August 2006. (slides)
- Constructive Hybrid Logics and Contexts, Hylo2006, August, 11th,
2006. Workshop associated
with LICS 2006, Seattle, Washington, USA.
Invited Speaker. (slides), photo.
- Context Representation
and Reasoning (CRR'05), Paris, 5th July 05. (slides)
Workshop associated with LICS'05, June, 30th, 2005,
Chicago, Illinois, USA. (slides)
- First World
Conference and School on Universal Logic 26th March
- 3rd April, 2005, Montreux, Switzerland.
Invited Speaker. (slides)
2004 - The 16th European Summer School in Logic,
Language and Information Course notes, slides.
Deduction 2001, PUC Rio, June 2001, Invited Speaker. (slides)