Module 06-23546 (2010)
CertHE Industrial Studies (CIS)
|Behzad Bordbar||Semester 1||60 credits|
|Behzad Bordbar||Semester 2||60 credits|
Co-ordinator: Behzad Bordbar
The Module Description is a strict subset of this Syllabus Page.
The aims of this module are to:
On successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the role of computing professionals within a company and the interactions that normally take place with other disciplines
- apply technical knowledge in a commercial context at an appropriate level for the student's qualifications
- demonstrate the standard of professional presentation and reporting skills required in industry and commerce
- work as a computing professional in a commercial environment, demonstrating a professional and responsible attitude
- work both independently and as an effective team member
Industrial placement year
- Sessional: There is no mark attached to the module. Students either pass or fail.