Module 06-06997 (2011)
Project - Conversion MSc
Level 4/M C
|Shan He||Semester 3||60 credits|
Co-ordinator: Shan He
Reviewer: Peter Tino
The Module Description is a strict subset of this Syllabus Page.
The aims of this module are to:
- allow the student to carry out a substantial task of his or her own choosing, in the area of Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or Software Engineering
- allow the students to demonstrate their competence as computing professionals, and to apply what they have learnt in the other components of their degree programme
- facilitate independent work on a substantial project, including prioritisation of different components of the project
On successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- demonstrate the ability to successfully undertake a substantial software project
Students work independently with an appointed supervisor.
- Sessional: Dissertation (60 pages) and demonstration of the final system.
- Supplementary: None; the module can only be repeated.