Module 06-07953 (2011)
First semester mini-project
Level 4/M A
|Robert Hendley||Semester 1||30 credits|
Co-ordinator: Robert Hendley
Reviewer: John Bullinaria
The Module Description is a strict subset of this Syllabus Page.
The aims of this module are to:
- allow the student to deepen their knowledge of an area of computing through individual, supervised study
- learn and develop research skills appropriate to their chosen area of computing
On successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- define aims and objectives for a research project and propose feasible working plans to accomplish the work
- manage their project and their time
- search the literature of their topic in a systematic fashion
- demonstrate good written and verbal communication
Student work, supporting supervisions
- Sessional: Report (100%).
- Supplementary: None; the module can only be repeated.
Programmes containing this module
- MRes Natural Computation