Module 06-25033 (2012)
|Martin Escardo||Semester 1||20 credits|
The aims of this module are to:
- provide experience of designing and building a large and complex piece of software
- provide experience of working in a programming team
- integrate knowledge from other disciplines of computer science (e.g., databases, concurrency, communication)
On successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- design and implement a large and complex software project
- document good software engineering practice
- work effectively in a team
12 hrs lectures/tutorials, 188 hrs practical sessions (mainly in the student's own time for design, implementation, writing up, feedback, team meetings)
- Sessional: Continuous assessment (100%).
- Supplementary: By repeat only.
Programmes containing this module
- MSc Computer Science