MSc Computer Science - 2010
|Programme Title||Computer Science|
|School/Department||School of Computer Science|
|Length of Programme||1 years|
|Awarding Institution||The University of Birmingham|
|Designed for accreditation by||BCS|
|QAA Benchmarking Groups||Computing|
Educational Aims Of Programme
- Coverage of the core areas of computer science.
- A choice of options to reflect the student's interests and first degree.
Programme Outcomes and Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategies
Knowledge and Understanding
Skills & Other Attributes
- An understanding of commercial software engineering and a responsible, ethical and open-minded attitude to their work.
- The ability to work independently on a substantial software project and as an effective team member.
- Management of learning and development, including time management, organizational skills, and the ability to pursue independently further development of their IT education.