MSc Computer Science - 2011
|School of Computer Science
|Length of Programme
|The University of Birmingham
|Designed for accreditation by
|QAA Benchmarking Groups
Educational Aims Of Programme
- Coverage of the core areas of computer science.
- A choice of options to reflect the student's interests and first degree.
Programme Outcomes and Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategies
Knowledge and Understanding
Skills & Other Attributes
- An understanding of commercial software engineering and a responsible, ethical and open-minded attitude to their work.
- The ability to work independently on a substantial software project and as an effective team member.
- Management of learning and development, including time management, organizational skills, and the ability to pursue independently further development of their IT education.