BSc Computer Science with Business Management - 2012
|Programme Title||Computer Science with Business Management|
|School/Department||School of Computer Science|
|Length of Programme||3 years|
|Awarding Institution||The University of Birmingham|
|Designed for accreditation by||BCS|
|QAA Benchmarking Groups||Computing|
Educational Aims Of Programme
- A solid foundation for a career or further study in computing/IT and in business applications of computing/IT.
- Coverage of the core areas of computer science.
- A well-balanced grounding in business management.
- A wide choice of advanced and specialist options in the third year.
Programme Outcomes and Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategies
Knowledge and Understanding
- Some management and business practices.