BSc Computer Science with Business Management 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 110 credits
Optional Modules to a total of 10 credits
||Computer Systems & Architecture
||Introduction to Computer Security
- Note 1 More information about the business modules will be found on the Business Management Minor web page.
- Note 2 Progress Decisions: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing progression. There are no additional programme requirements.
- Note 3 Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Note 4 Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Note 5 Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification. It is a specific requirement of this programme that students pass the Computer Science Project in order to be awarded an Honours Degree.
- The Learning & Teaching and Assessment Methods above are not intended to be exclusive, but to indicate the main methods in use. Module Descriptions contain more detail.
- Whether to award accreditation is a decision made from time to time by a professional body according to criteria which are then current; hence there is no guarantee that the programme will actually be accredited for any particular year of entry by any particular professional body.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Computer Science with Business Management with an Industrial Year