MSc Human-Computer Interaction 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
|06-25020||Advanced Human Computer Interaction||10||-||-|
|06-23856||Evaluation Methods and Statistics||10||-||-|
|06-25689||Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing (Extended)||-||20||-|
|06-02637||Project - Advanced MSc||-||-||60|
|06-25022||Research Topics in HCI||-||10||-|
Optional Modules to a total of 30 to 60 credits
|06-15255||Compilers & Languages (Extended)||10||-||-|
|06-28206||Computer-Aided Verification (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-26944||Distributed and Parallel Computing (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-26946||Enterprise Systems (Extended)||-||20||-|
|06-07953||First semester mini-project||30||-||-|
|06-19009||Individual Study 2||10||10||-|
|06-20233||Intelligent Data Analysis (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-15267||Intelligent Robotics (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-12412||Introduction to Neural Computation||10||-||-|
|06-20236||Machine Learning (Extended)||10||-||-|
|06-07954||Second semester mini-project||-||30||-|
|06-27822||Security Research Seminar||-||10||-|
|06-27641||Teaching Computer Science in Schools (Extended)||-||10||-|
- The Learning & Teaching and Assessment Methods above are not intended to be exclusive, but to indicate the main methods in use. Module Descriptions contain more detail.
- It is not intended to admit students to PGCert and PGDip programmes, although these qualifications will be available to students who have met the minimum requirements given in University Regulations.
- Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Students' individual programmes of study must be approved by the Programme Director (as the nominee of the Head of School).
- Project topics must be approved by the Programme Director as being appropriate to the Aims and Learning Outcomes of the programme.