MSc Robotics 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
|06-15267||Intelligent Robotics (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-25097||Project - MSc Robotics||-||-||60|
Optional Modules to a total of 30 to 60 credits
|06-07953||First semester mini-project||30||-||-|
|06-07954||Second semester mini-project||-||30||-|
Optional Modules to a total of 0 credits
|06-27819||Advanced Aspects of Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended)||-||20||-|
|06-28206||Computer-Aided Verification (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-26944||Distributed and Parallel Computing (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-20233||Intelligent Data Analysis (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-12412||Introduction to Neural Computation||10||-||-|
|06-20236||Machine Learning (Extended)||10||-||-|
|06-28211||Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-27641||Teaching Computer Science in Schools (Extended)||-||10||-|
- The Learning & Teaching and Assessment Methods above are not intended to be exclusive, but to indicate the main methods in use. Module Descriptions contain more detail.
- It is not intended to admit students to PGCert and PGDip programmes, although these qualifications will be available to students who have met the minimum requirements given in University Regulations.
- Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Project topics must be approved by the Programme Director as being appropriate to the Aims and Learning Outcomes of the programme.
- 06-15267 Intelligent Robotics (Extended) is compulsory for students who have not previously taken Intelligent Robotics 06-13520. Students who have taken 06-13520 will take a combination of options and two mini-projects up to the full credit requirement.
- 06-25024 Robot Vision has 19339 as a pre-/co-requisite. That is, if you did not take this module or an equivalent module previously you must choose 06-19339 as one of your optional modules.