BSc Mathematics and Computer Science with an Industrial Year 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
||Computer Science Industrial Placement
- Pre-requisites: Some of the modules in the option block are prerequisites for options available in the final year, so that choices need to be considered across both years.
- Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Progress Decisions: Please refer to Section 7 of the University Regulations for further information on assessment, progression and awards.
- Joint Honours: For some combinations of disciplines, it may be possible to vary the number of credits taken from the standard 60+60 pattern. Students should consult the relevant Programme Directors. The School of Computer Science will generally allow between 40 and 80 credits of Computer Science to be taken, at least 20 of which must be from taught modules (i.e. modules other than the Computer Science Project).
- Joint Honours: Students should normally do a project in one of their two disciplines. Two projects can only be undertaken with explicit permission from both Programme Directors.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with an Industrial Year 
- MEng Computer Science/Software Engineering with an Industrial Year 
- BSc Computer Science with an Industrial Year 
- MSci Computer Science with an Industrial Year 
- BSc Computer Science with Business Management with an Industrial Year 
- MSci Mathematics and Computer Science with an Industrial Year