MSc Robotics 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 150 credits
|06-15267||Intelligent Robotics (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-25097||Project - MSc Robotics||-||-||60|
|06-07954||Second semester mini-project||-||30||-|
Optional Modules to a total of 30 credits
|06-27819||Advanced Aspects of Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended)||-||20||-|
|06-28206||Computer-Aided Verification (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-26944||Distributed and Parallel Computing (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-20233||Intelligent Data Analysis (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-12412||Introduction to Neural Computation||10||-||-|
|06-20236||Machine Learning (Extended)||10||-||-|
|06-28211||Nature Inspired Search and Optimisation (Extended)||-||10||-|
- Alternative Qualifications: Please refer to the Code of Practice on Taught Programme and Module Assessment to find further information on the award of alternative qualifications or speak to the Teaching Support Office.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Project: Project topics must be approved by the Programme Director as being appropriate to the Aims and Learning Outcomes of the programme.
- Programme Requirements: 06-15267 Intelligent Robotics (Extended) is compulsory for students who have not previously taken Intelligent Robotics 06-13520. Students who have taken 06-13520 will take a combination of options and one mini-project up to the full credit requirement.
- Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. Unless indicated otherwise, the modules listed for this programme are for students starting in 2017. We aim to publish any changes to compulsory modules and programme structure for 2018 entry by 1 September 2017 and recommend you refer back to this page shortly after that date for any changes. On rare occasions, we may need to make unexpected changes to compulsory modules after that date; in this event we will contact offer holders as soon as possible to inform or consult them as appropriate.