BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with Study Abroad [452B]
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
||Computer Science Study Abroad
- Programme Year Requirements: Students with a C or better in Mathematics at A-level (or equivalent as approved by the School) must choose one 20 credit or two 10 credit modules from the list of 'modules from outside the main discipline' (MOMDs), excluding modules provided by this School. Students without this level of mathematics must take the 20 credit mathematics module.
- Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Progress Decisions: Please refer the University Regulations for further information on assessment, progression and awards.
Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification. It is a specific requirement of this programme that students pass the Computer Science Project in order to be awarded an Honours Degree.
- Optional Modules: Where options are available in a particular year, note that not all options may be available. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. Students make preliminary option choices before timetables are available and so changes may be needed later if there are unresolvable clashes. In selecting options, students are responsible for checking pre-requisite and co-requisite requirements.
- Accreditation: Whether to award accreditation is a decision made from time to time by a professional body according to criteria which are then current; hence there is no guarantee that the programme will actually be accredited for any particular year of entry by any particular professional body.
- Study Abroad: See the web page for Degrees with Study Abroad.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Computer Science with Study Abroad 
- MSci Computer Science with Study Abroad