MSc Robotics 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
|06-15267||Intelligent Robotics (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-25097||Project - MSc Robotics||-||-||60|
Optional Modules to a total of 60 credits
|06-32235||Advanced Aspects of Nature-Inspired Search and Optimisation||-||20||-|
|06-28206||Computer-Aided Verification (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-32230||Distributed and Parallel Computing (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-20233||Intelligent Data Analysis (Extended)||-||10||-|
|06-20236||Machine Learning (Extended)||10||-||-|
|06-32212||Neural Computation (Extended)||20||-||-|
|06-07954||Second semester mini-project||-||30||-|
- Alternative Qualifications: Please refer to the Code of Practice on Taught Programme and Module Assessment to find further information on the award of alternative qualifications or speak to the Teaching Support Office.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Project: Project topics must be approved by the Programme Director as being appropriate to the Aims and Learning Outcomes of the programme.
- Programme Requirements: 06-15267 Intelligent Robotics (Extended) is compulsory for students who have not previously taken Intelligent Robotics 06-13520. Students who have taken 06-13520 will take a combination of options and one mini-project up to the full credit requirement.
- Students who wish to choose Second Semester Mini-Project will need to have a supervisor in place otherwise you will be required to change modules in December.