BSc Computer Science with Study Abroad 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
||Computer Science Study Abroad
- Programme Year Requirements: Students without Grade A in A Level Computing, who will be required to take a 40-credit Fundamentals of Programming in Java module in Year 1, in place of our 20-credit Programming in Java module and the 20 credits of Widening Horizons Modules available.
- Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Language Modules: Language modules (at Level 2 or above) may only be chosen in order to continue study of a language successfully passed in Year 1. Language modules (at Level 3 or above) may only be chosen in order to continue study of a language successfully passed in Year 2.
- Progress Decisions: Please refer to the University Regulations for further information on assessment, progression and awards.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students are responsible for checking pre-requisite and co-requisite information requirements.
- Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification.
- Accreditation: Whether to award accreditation is a decision made from time to time by a professional body according to criteria which are then current; hence there is no guarantee that the programme will actually be accredited for any particular year of entry by any particular professional body.
- Study Abroad: See the University webpages for Degrees with Study Abroad.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with Study Abroad [452B]
- MSci Computer Science with Study Abroad