BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science 
Compulsory Modules to a total of 40 credits
|06-26581||Computer Science Project||20||20|
Optional Modules to a total of 60 to 80 credits
|06-30213||Computer Vision and Imaging||-||20|
|06-37809||Intelligent Interactive Systems||-||20|
|06-30229||Machine Learning and Intelligent Data Analysis||20||-|
|06-37810||Natural Language Processing||-||20|
Optional Modules to a total of 0 to 20 credits
|06-35309||Advanced Functional Programming||-||20|
|06-35308||Algorithms and Complexity||-||20|
|06-29289||Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing||-||20|
|06-30230||Programming Language Principles, Design, and Implementation||20||-|
|06-30231||Security of Real-World Systems||20||-|
|06-30208||Teaching Computer Science in Schools||20||-|
- Pre-requisites: Some of the modules in the option blocks are prerequisites for options available in the final year, so that choices need to be considered across both years.
- Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Progress Decisions: Please refer to the University Regulations for further information on assessment, progression and awards.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students need to pay attention to pre- and co-requisites.
- Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification.
- Accreditation: Whether to award accreditation is a decision made from time to time by a professional body according to criteria which are then current; hence there is no guarantee that the programme will actually be accredited for any particular year of entry by any particular professional body.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with an Industrial Year 
- BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with Study Abroad [452B]