BSc Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with Study Abroad [452B]
Compulsory Modules to a total of 120 credits
||Computer Science Study Abroad
- Pre-requisites: Some of the modules in the option blocks are prerequisites for options available in the final year, so that choices need to be considered across both years.
- Module Failure: The Syllabus web page for every module defines the resit rules if they are different from the first attempt -- follow the links under the module code.
- Progress Decisions: Please refer to the University Regulations for further information on assessment, progression and awards.
- Optional Modules: Not all options may be available in any particular year. Some option combinations are only available if the timetable permits. As students may have to make preliminary option choices before timetables are available, changes may be needed later if there are clashes. In selecting options, students are responsible for checking pre-requisite and co-requisite information requirements.
- Degree Classification: Refer to the University Regulations for further information on the general rules governing degree classification.
- Accreditation: Whether to award accreditation is a decision made from time to time by a professional body according to criteria which are then current; hence there is no guarantee that the programme will actually be accredited for any particular year of entry by any particular professional body.
- Study Abroad: See the University webpages for Degrees with Study Abroad.
Programmes that share this year:
- BSc Computer Science with Study Abroad 
- MSci Computer Science with Study Abroad