During your industrial year, you will be registered on the 120 credit module Computer Science Industrial Placement. On successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of computing professionals within a company and the interactions that normally take place with other disciplines.
- Apply technical knowledge in a commercial context at an appropriate level for the student's qualifications.
- Demonstrate the standard of professional presentation and reporting skills required in industry and commerce.
- Work as a computing professional in a commercial environment, demonstrating a professional and responsible attitude.
- Work both independently and as an effective team member.