I am a PhD student at the Security and Privacy Group of the University of Birmingham. My supervisors are Sujoy Sinha Roy and Cristophe Petit. I am currently researching lattice-based cryptography with a specific focus on hardware implementations.
Previously, I obtained a BSc in Mathematics from the University of Groningen (Netherlands) and a MSc in Mathematics from the University of Copenhagen, where I wrote my Master's thesis on isogeny-based cryptography under the supervision of Fabien Pazuki.
You can find my CV here.
- A. Basso, P. Kutas, S. Merz, C. Petit, C. Weitkämper, On Adaptive Attacks against Jao-Urbanik's Isogeny-Based Protocol, preprint (2020).
- A. Basso, F. Pazuki, On the supersingular GPST attack, preprint (2019).
TeachingI am currently a teaching assistant for the course Logic and Computation.
EventsHere is a list of events I have attended or I am planning to attend soon:
- PQCrypto 2020, Paris (France), 15 - 17 April 2020.
- London-ish Non-Lattice Coding & Crypto Meeting, London (UK), 20 March 2020.
- PhD Winter School on Cyber Security, Newcastle (UK), 13 - 16 January 2020.
- London-ish Lattice Coding & Crypto Meeting, Egham (UK), 20 November 2019.
- LMS Computer Science Colloquium, London (UK), 13 November 2019.