Miqing Li (Ph.D.)
School of Computer Science
University of Birmingham
Phone: +44 121 414 3712
My research is principally on (multi-objective) optimisation,
where I am focused on population-based search methods, such as evolutionary algorithms.
Currently, I am particularly interested in the following topics.
- Evolutionary multi- and many-objective optimisation --- algorithm design, performance assessment, archiving.
- Evolutionary computation for other general challenging scenarios --- constraint handling,
multi-modal optimisation, dynamic/robustness optimisation, data-driven optimisation.
- Multi-criteria decision-making --- visualisation, objective reduction, assisted decision-making.
- Search-based software engineering --- testing, software product line, self-adaptive systems.
- Engineering applications --- product disassembly, post-disaster response, cloud computing.
- Multi-objective optimisation for machine learning --- neural architecture search, reinforcement learning.
This website is my research portfolio where you can find resources of research projects I am/was working on.
This includes some brief descriptions (ideas and results) of these Research Projects
and their resulting Papers
(with codes and data).
You are very welcome to contact me if you are interested in doing a PhD under my supervision on one of the above topics.