Miqing Li (Ph.D.)
School of Computer Science
University of Birmingham
My research is principally on (multi-objective) optimisation,
where I am focused on the intersection between artificial/computational intelligence and operational research,
as well as various pratical applications.
Currently, I am particularly interested in the following topics.
- Evolutionary multi- and many-objective optimisation --- algorithm design, performance assessment, archiving.
- Evolutionary computation for other challenging problems --- constraint handling,
multi-modal optimisation, dynamic/robustness optimisation, data-driven optimisation.
- Multi-criteria decision-making --- visualisation, assisted decision-making, objective reduction.
- Search-based software engineering --- software product line, testing, self-adaptive systems.
- Automated machine learning --- neural architecture search.
- Engineering applications --- product disassembly, post-disaster distribution, cloud computing.
This website is my research portfolio where you can find resources of research projects I am/was working on.
This includes some brief descriptions (ideas and results) of these Research Projects
and their resulting Papers
(with codes and data).