Professor of Computer Science, University of Birmingham
- Lecturing "Computer-Aided Verification", 2015-18
- Lecturing "Language & Logic", 2016-18
- Lecturing "Information & the Web", 2012-15
- Lecturing Probabilistic Model Checking,
2008-2012 at the University of Oxford.
I maintain up-to-date copies of the lecture material
I am happy to supervise final year or MSc projects. Here are some ideas.
- Head of Quality Assurance
- Research Students Tutor (PGR lead)
- Programme director for the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Admissions for the MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- Co-ordinator for MSc mini-projects and advanced projects